Tuesday 1 February 2011

Get cape. Wear cape. Fly.


 
Cape: Outlet store
Blouse: New Look
Leggings: Zara
Rings: Gift & Ebay
Necklace: Topshop

Hiya everybody! So, this is (another) belated post..I'm really not on it at the moment & I apologise. Today I went to get my hair cut so it just looked a bit neater and then I went to the De'Bradleigh outlet store & cafe with my mummy, I had a pot of tea and a pastry while my mum had a cappachino (if thats how you spell it?!) Then we went for a look around..

I found this oatmeal coloured knit cape as I was walking out the door and went to try it on, I'm not 100% on it and may take it back hmm..what does everybody think? I'm wearing it over a blouse that had a peter pan collar so I pulled it out and wore it over the cape, I'm not sure if it looks right but I thought it was cute! I think a cape is a good option for going shopping as you can take it on and off easily and you won't get too hot in those stuffy stores and changing rooms!

I wear it with a beaded ring that my friend Becki from college brought me for my birthday (aww) and the cross ring, I ordered off ebay that came all the way from Dallas, Texas. Only to find out days later that Lily (not that I need to link - I'm sure you all know who she is already!) was selling then on her blog shop. I've wanted one of these rings ever since I saw them on Tumblr a while back..

I haven't really got anything planned for this week, only Shopping with the bestie on Saturday..You can be expecting another foodie post off me on Thursday/Friday though! Whats everybody up to this week? everybody prepared for V Day? (or D Day as I like to call it..) also check out Zoe's giveaway over at Diamond Solitaire! Have a good rest of the week ladies & gents..

4 comments:

  1. aww this is really cute :] i like the cape dont take it back :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should keep the cape...it really suits you. And your hair looks really nice.
    Zoe x
    Please take a look at my blog and giveaway, here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Definitely keep it, especially with the peter pan collar! That really adds to it :)
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cape and the rings! I have a similar cross double ring! ;)

    im following u!

    check my blog if u want:

    http://becatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read the comments I get off the lovely people who visit my blog & usually comment back so come back & check if I have replied/answered your question! xo