Wednesday 23 February 2011

aliceandbeauty

I received a lovely email of Michelle last night that put a smile on my face after having a not very good past few days! she explained that I was going to be her featured blogger of the fortnight and I could be found on her sidebar. As I've only been blogging for a few months and I'm not a huge blogger I was so pleased that somebody's blog I've loved for a while thought mine should be one to follow! (and my twitter too that I practically live on - I died a little inside when the whole übertwitter fiasco happened a couple of days ago)

as I said this morning on twitter I really don't know what I did before I started tweeting/blogging. I've met some absolutely lovely ladies and can't wait to meet a few of them next month! I admire so many of the people I follow, what they've been through and what they stand for. I've been going through a rough patch at the minute and I'd just like to say thankyou to all of the beautiful girlies that have checked up on me and reassured me everythings going to be okay!

10 comments:

  1. Ah, congrats sweets - Michelle's blog is one of my favourites too. You deserve it, I love your blog! I don't know what I did before I started tweeting or blogging either - what did I do with my evenings? :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww bless you Hun!
    Glad to see you're feeling a little better x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to the whole blogging world too and I'm definitely in the intimidated stage of it all right now but enjoying the new adventure. Your blog and a few others definitely inspired me to give it a go myself! Congrats on being featured, you deserve it :)

    http://alittlesincerityyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww congratulations, you deserve it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou everyone! I really do love my blog so it's very much appreciated! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's such a sweetie! This is actually how I've come about your blog, and I'm very happy that I did! It's very cute. Looking forward to browsing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found this blog through the blogger of the week sidebar.
    I like that your blog mixes topics like mine.
    Check it out - http://kcamera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats great! Congrats on being featured, she's such a sweetie.

    New Blogger ALERT!
    Check it out..
    http://Al3shka.blogspot.com

    Stay safe, keep smiling.
    Love Aleshka
    Toodles

    ReplyDelete

I always read the comments I get off the lovely people who visit my blog & usually comment back so come back & check if I have replied/answered your question! xo