Monday 20 December 2010

Lee Stafford haul..


A few weeks ago I went to Clothes Show Live with my college (East Midlands College of Health & Beauty) and was really in the right place at the right time with my Lee Stafford purchase!
I got 10 products for £10 - no, you're not going mad I did actually say TEN POUNDS. How amazing?! Being a person who brought Lee Stafford products anyway I was in hair product heaven, normally buying As Ruff As You Like Clay for £5 Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray for £7 and Poker Straight Dry Shampoo for £5 in Boots, to get 10 ten things for a tenner was an absolute steal!

So what did I actually get I hear you ask?!
(I'm going to write like Lee writes!)
I have no idea why he writes like that but he's so hot that I don't care!

I've only tried out the Shine Head Shampoo & Conditioner, Colour Love Treatment and the Poker Straight Night Patrol so far but they were all fab, I've always thought Lee Stafford's products were brill, all except the Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray with doesn't get on well with my extensions!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's amazing - I love their hair moose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how lucky are you, I love Lee Stafford especially the humidity spray :) x

    ReplyDelete

I always read the comments I get off the lovely people who visit my blog & usually comment back so come back & check if I have replied/answered your question! xo