I've not really seen a lot of music posts from anybody so this is my top 11 (couldn't decide which one not to have for a top 10) favourite songs from 2010 (not necessarily from 2010 but my favourite to listen to throughout the year!)
11. Nu Brand feat. Brags - Runway
- Reminds me of summer & when me & Jam used to go out with Conor.
10. Nero - Electron
- One of my favourite songs of this genre.
9. Cragga - Please Mr. Postman (Dubstep Remix)
- One of the first Dubstep songs I really liked.
8. GIGGS - Look What The Cat Dragged In
- Just like the song.
7. Dizzee Rascal - Stand up Tall
- Reminds me of when I first met my boyfriend.
6. J Majik & Wickaman - Crazy World
- Reminds me of when me & my boyfriend were getting together.
5. Professor Green - Monster
- Used to listen to this at night in Jam's car.
4. Gyptian - Hold you
- I just love Reggae music.
3. Far East Movment - Like A G6
- A favourite song to listen to before I went out.
2. The Script - For The First Time
- One of mine & my boyfriends songs.
& finally (Drum roll please!)
1. Take That - What Do You Want From Me?
- My absolute favourite song this year! I've got it on repeat constantly!
I would love to say that I have a unique taste of music, that I listened to the likes of Joshua Radin or John Mayer on a daily basis (which seems to be the genre of choice by many bloggers). Even though I do like that kind of music I'm more Dirty Dubstep than Alternative & Acoustic, sorry to disappoint!