Friday 27 January 2012

Shine head..

Shine head shampoo - Lee Stafford
Shine head conditioner - Lee Stafford
Colour love treatment - Lee Stafford

So I got these in the Lee Stafford haul I got last year at clothes show and since discarded them under my bed..untill my room had a change around a few weeks ago and I found them again! so I've been using some of the other products and they've really helped my hair. My hair rarely gets cut as i'm in a desperate attempt to grow it and I have Wella bleach foils -  so it's not in as good condition as it could be. I'm not as blonde as I once was as I basically had white hair & used silver shampoo.

So anyway..I wash my hair about twice a week with whatever shampoo/conditioner I'm into (L'Oreal Elvive at the moment) and I'll wash it once a week with this Lee Stafford shampoo then put some conditioner on and leave it for 5/10 minutes or put some Colour love treatment on and leave it overnight with a wrap around my hair so it doesn't get all over my pillow! The Shampoo looks and smells lovely - it's got little bits of glitter in! but it kind of makes my hair feel a bit tangly when I wash it out.

I don't think I'll buy the Shampoo & Conditioner again after these small bottles have gone as I want to try the Lee Stafford Growth Shampoo & Conditioner but I'd possibly buy the Colour Love again as it makes my hair feel lovely and smooth and I feel it really helps the ends of my hair too! I'm probably going to get some Argon Oil for every day use (I love that stuff!!) as all Lee Stafford products are 3 for 2 at boots!

Overall I'd give these Lee products a 7/10!

Are you going to buy into the 3 for 2 deal at Boots?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read the comments I get off the lovely people who visit my blog & usually comment back so come back & check if I have replied/answered your question! xo