Thursday 18 November 2010

D.I.Y: Winter warmer




Looks yummy, doesn't it?!
I got the recipe for the Peanut Perfection Hot Chocolate from Cellardoor's blog, you can also find them on twitter! It just hit the spot after a long day of darkness & drizzle outside (luckily I was inside in the warm but still..)

if you want to make this for yourself you will need:
1 and 1/2 cups of milk
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 heaped tablespoon of smooth peanut butter,
and an optional swirl of whipped cream to finish.

and then you'll need to:
Heat the milk in a saucepan until it's hot through. Add in the cocoa powder and mix well. Then stir in the peanut butter until melted. Serve and top with whipped cream.

and voila!  you have yourself a yummy, nutty, hot chocolate to warm you up on those chilly winter nights.


2 comments:

I always read the comments I get off the lovely people who visit my blog & usually comment back so come back & check if I have replied/answered your question! xo