Wednesday 17 November 2010

Forever21



I'm a few days behind on posts since my blogs been under construction so heres my belated entry about the new Forever21 store thats opened at The Bullring, Birmingham. They're also online now too!

It actually opened on Friday but I couldn't make it 'till Saturday 'cause of college, boo! but it was exciting none the less..I jumped on the train early saturday morning with my BFF Jessica & we headed straight to the Forever21 store. You couldn't really miss it - the window display was wow! & the shop floor was set out really well too. I picked up a few things on my way round the three floors but nothing particularly made me think 'wow thats gorgeous' but they had good basics and the prices were okay. We just missed the rush to the changing rooms and most things I tried on were a good fit (I usually pick up a size bigger anyway) Oh, except the shoes I just picked up & didn't even bother to look at the size - must have been that excited, haha..but they fit my mum perfectly so, panic over!

So, heres my verdict..My fave purchase would either be the holdall, tights or chunky knit cardi. The holdall literally holds ALL, deffo a Mary Poppins bag. The tights are so warm & thick, they feel like they're never going to ladder or rip or anything - they're brill! & the chunky knit cardi is probably my all time fave, perfect to wear with tights and a simple black top to keep warm but I am no longer in possession of this item as my boyfriend has got his grubby mitts on it! So I've settled with the grey military style cardi I picked up instead.


1 comment:

  1. please tell me the bag had the puppy in it? that would be Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I always read the comments I get off the lovely people who visit my blog & usually comment back so come back & check if I have replied/answered your question! xo